"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, June 23, 2008

Cowball Noodles

I love it whenever my dad goes to town. It feels like some kind of old fashion experience whereby the dad of a household goes to town and will bring back goodies for his kids. Obviously my dad went to town today and I asked him to get me beefball noodles. I would like to tell you the name of the shop but I can't. I never knew the name of the shop. All I knew is where to find it and it has been around for a pretty long time. I remember the first time I ate it was when I was studying in high school.

Beefball kicks fishball's ass any day. The taste and texture is nothing like that of fish. This dish is not the soupy type. It is 'dry' noodles mixed with minced beef. The taste of it fills me up with delight and somewhat comforts me. I guess this would be one of my comfort foods. The best part is, I rarely like noodles or soupy kind of food. This is one of the greatest exceptions.

The thought of beef makes me crave for it even more. I feel like eating burgers and steaks now.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Damn it. Now you got me craving for beef noodle too (but the Vietnamese kind) >_<

enochho said...

I can has cowball noodles?

any kind will do, Chinese or Vietnamese :p

even Swedish cowballs from IKEA would be good