"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Magazine Debut Mix Up

So the latest issue of a local magazine just came out. They got my picture mixed up with another guy. Now the whole world will think that guy is me! If his picture was good looking and stuff, I wouldn't mind so much... but now my face is making someone else look good. I think they also dumbed down my article and titled it inaccurately...



What is up with that anyway? I remember submitting my article with my name in it as well as my photo labeled with my name on it.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

OMGWTF! How could they be so imcomptent?!!

Anonymous said...

OMG How could they???? Mega boo boo!!!