"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, July 2, 2010

Back at Halftime 2010

So it's been a heck of a first half of the year. I couldn't even believe that it came to a point where blogging felt like a chore. Furthermore, I don't think that there are many people who read this site anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. Let's run through the random thoughts in my head until I come up with something worth talking about. Thomas Cup was meh, World Cup is meh'ing...

Ever come to a point in life whereby after a day's work you don't want to do anything else but just go back to your home and the comfort of your room and just do whatever it is you like doing, if only it would calm you down or take your mind off the soil you toil to earn your keep to stay alive in this dumb filled world.

I'm getting lazy and losing track of what I want to say. Double cheese burger.

0 response[s]: