"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What a Bizzatch

So I saw an ad in the newspaper yesterday advertising saying that a person could work from home part time or full time with listed salary range that proved to be quite enticing.

The ad stated to sms a person called Kelly if people were interested to find out more. I decided to give it a try thinking that I had nothing to lose. Finding out more about a job was nothing.

I just received a phone call from some person saying she received my sms and was from the company. She called me by a name that obviously was not mine when I did not leave any traces of my name in the sms I initially sent. So I thought I would be courteous to get that cleared saying that it was not my name. This woman gets all defensive and say that she is not Chinese hence she would not know how to pronounce my name. I kept saying that it was not my name at all to begin with but she seemed like she did not get it.

What I really hated was that the way she spoke sounded as if I was disturbing her and that I somehow pissed her off. She had barely explained much of what was required and asked me if it sounded interesting. She also then proceeded to ask if I was interested on taking the job when I had not even heard much about the job.

I finally got pissed and said to her "Well if you want me to answer that right now, then I will say I am not interested." Before I could even explain my reasons she just abruptly said 'thank you' and hung up the phone.

I was not going to take that kind of shitty attitude from a stranger. I hope nobody in desperate need of a job would take that kind of attitude from her just to get a job. This is what happens when you get asshats to work. This is what happens when you hire people who lack the qualification to work. I am especially pissed off because there is no way I could report to her superiors about how rude she is to potential employees.

I hope she gets run over by a truck.

0 response[s]: