"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, May 17, 2007

R I Otaku lol?

Yes I watch anime.
I just feel the need to explain something. The reasons why I like watching anime.
The genres of anime I watch have to involve comedy, because I like funny stuff it makes me laugh and it makes me happy. Anime I watch have to include bishounen (pretty girls) because they are beautiful to the eyes and gives somewhat a pleasant feeling to my entire soul, kind of like the opposite of being stressful. Of course with girls, I would like the anime to have some sort of romance plot, preferably one with happy endings as it is a form of escape from reality where it would never ever happen in real life. It is my form of getting away from the miseries of the real world which I think is better than getting high on drugs or getting pissed drunk. I also tend to try to pick up on what they are speaking in hopes that eventually I can appreciate anime without having to depend on captions.

Most of you would have to agree with me, reality sometimes suck, if not most of the time. Temporarily escaping or taking a break from reality, I believe is good for the soul. Humans are created in a way that they cannot stay focused too long a particular matter. Just like how two people cannot spend too much time with each other, just like how people cannot concentrate after a certain length of time in a lecture, just like how a person gets bored with an object or with doing something after numerous repetitions of it. Some people have the privilege of going away on a holiday staying at fancy hotels and stuff. I choose a simpler and more satisfying method.

Sometimes I feel that it is not so bad being a hikikomori. Now if only I could afford to be one for longer extends of time.

0 response[s]: