"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Have I Gone Mad?

The fact that humans are imperfect are starting to get to me. Not their physical appearances but their behavior. Why do some people refuse to acknowledge that they are imperfect? Why do they say that people should get used to it as they are born that way and that they cannot ever change?

I grow tired of affiliating with these people. The world should be rid of them. To not acknowledge one's own weakness is weakness itself. For when there is no self awareness there cannot be a possibility of willingness to do something about it.

So many things off this world, so many restrictions to do something about it. When I think about it, it just makes me greatly agitated.

0 response[s]: