"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, June 4, 2007

Drama Time

I got played by a girl.
She seems remorseful but why did she continue doing it?
Her mother thinks nothing of it as if my feelings were of no importance.
Her mother smiles at me as if nothing happened.

She tells everybody that she is deeply hurt by what happened.
She tells everybody that I acted mean towards her and her mother.
I did not do anything to her or even look at her.
All I did was react in disapproval of her mother's indifference to my experience; by not having anything to say to her.

All it took was for one half-assed written sms as a joke to her "hey wanna make out at the beach? hahaha" to trigger offense with her mother. Now she tells me not to sms her or her daughter again. I guess not everybody can be up there all the time acting all godly and righteous.

I am sick of being the bigger person. Hence I will not be attending church for an indefinite amount of time. People disgust me. Especially those who act better than everyone else.

0 response[s]: