"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Keeping Myself Busy

I am proud to say... That I did not touch World of Warcraft the entire day. Instead I was sending out job applications and two of which actually responded a couple of hours later.

i2media has asked me to go for an interview tomorrow or uh... later at 10am.
A representative from MYC magazine requested to look at some samples of my work which I provided, thus gaining me an opportunity for an interview with them as well. However the specifics has not been confirmed.

My good friend from way back in high school, Ryan came over at 10pm to give me music lessons. That is right. Grade 1 y'all... I have decided to be disciplined and go through the very beginning of music theory with a plan of eventually becoming a certified musician or music teacher. I guess now, since I'm older the maturity of getting my shit together is slowly developing.

Speaking of music lessons if any of you who are interested in learning how to play the guitar please let me know and I'll see if we can arrange something. I will teach you to be able to play all the common chords and strumming so that you can play whatever song you wish to play. Depending on your interest in learning, the process of being proficient can vary.

0 response[s]: