"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sola; Episode 10 [may contain spoilers]

I just watched the 10th episode of an anime titled Sola.
What really bothered me was that it was revealed that the main guy character was not what he appeared to be in a really disappointing way. It makes me feel that he is not a solid character to care about anymore because of finding out what he really is.

I can only hope that the remaining episodes will somehow fix that along with many plot gaps which I am sure were intentionally made to have the audience guessing and putting pieces together themselves, not to mention certain inconsistencies in the plot as mentioned in certain forums discussing this story.

One of the many reasons why I dislike following ongoing anime. I would have to wait for the next episode to be released only to get another cliffhanger ending and then let suspense kill me slowly in a cycle until the entire series end.

2 response[s]:

max k said...

Ya.. sola was interesting in the first few episodes until the part where the main character stabbed HER. The next episode didnt explain it (as if nothing happened like that) and that was so off-putting. And having the main character going all delusional was so like... unbelievable. Sigh... it's getting more disapointing by the episode. I don't even care anymore. Well, the animes that still keep me excited to watch the next ep. are Lucky Star, Claymore, Kaze No Stigma and Denno Coil. ;-P Thank god for those. he he..

pneoxian said...

Yeah I'm watching it now for Matsuri hahaha