"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

There Is No Space!

I have been thinking about my storage limit; hard disks space.
As long as I have broadband, no matter how much vacant space I have left will never be enough.
I am the type of person who loves collecting and storing files in thoughts of them being useful somewhere in the future. You could say I am an archivist.

I dislike situations where you reminiscence the good old programs that were cool a few years back and would be near impossible to find them ever again.

I should go find a solution rather than buying more and more hard disks + enclosures. They take up physical space in my room. Probably set up a simple rig which has lots of hard disks and network it to my primary computer.
You might be wondering why not just simply burn the files onto discs. I hate discs. They always have the cycle redundancy check error which destroy my beloved files. You waste money on discs which cannot store files safely which you cannot find anymore as time goes on.

Speaking of space, my games partition is running our of space. I wonder if there is anyway Blizzard could control the size of their patches or manage older files to be more space efficient.

0 response[s]: