"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One of Those Dreams

So towards the moment of being woken up. I dreamed I was in bed with Roxana Diaz, some Venezuelan (or somewhere in South America) actress. She was hot and all that like when she was in the drama Mis Tres Hermanas. Only thing was that she was pregnant. For some strange reason I had no problem with her being pregnant not knowing who it belonged to. She was worried that nobody would want her because of the situation and again oddly enough I actually told her I would take care of her.

The scene changes and we are walking out of our luxurious condo unit thing where the settings of the outside of the unit appears to be Bali'ish wooden type but modernly styled. We proceed to the parking lot. As we were heading to the car, Roxana Diaz gradually transformed in appearance to somebody I know in person. I am not going to say who because it is freaky enough. On the way to the parking lot there were a bunch of guys acting all tough and shouting at us as if they were wanting to start a fight. I proceeded walking on flipping them a finger. They then came over and surrounded me, armed with weapons. Their leader a bald person approaches me as if wanting to intimidate me. I just punched him square in the face with my last visions of him flying backwards into one of his friends and that was when I woke up to stupid lousy techno music blaring from my neighbour.

0 response[s]: