"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible

I'm not sure how long ago his latest album was released, but it sounded good. Nothing much on it that made a huge impact but it was good. You know, like what the judges on American Idol would say... "playing on the safeside" in a sense that its the same stuff that a person would be proficient at, not taking risks to be different in hopes of trying out something new that might work.

One of the tracks from the latest album "Call Me Irresponsible" titled; Everything, is quite enjoyable. Especially if you have been in love/are in love with somebody... and I really mean really really in love and not afraid to show it, you will feel that the words can connect with you. That is how I feel about the song. Makes me wish I had a girlfriend to sing it to...

Going to play it at least 50 more times before I go sleep...

0 response[s]: