"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, June 28, 2007

This My House

So I have been thinking about Japanese styled bathrooms where there is an area for you scrub down followed by a shower and a bathtub where you can soak yourself after showering. I am not sure about reality but damn do those bathrooms in anime and galge look huge. I sure wish my future house would have a bathroom like that. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any images which show what I am talking about.

If I was rich I'd design my own house and use certain Japanese designs. The bathroom for one, not to mention the entrance where you put your shoes would be lowered from the rest of the house's floor level. Oh it would be nice if it had a veranda overlooking the garden which had sliding glass doors.

2 response[s]:

Anonymous said...

Villa Green 3a in Tropicana should have what you're looking for
http://www.dijaya.com.my/project/v_green3A/intro.html
their bathrooms are huge and feature both shower and jacuzzi/bathtub. You should check out their showroom. I can bring you sometime if you want to see it.

pneoxian said...

Sounds like you're trying to get commission or something hahaha. Yeah see only... I don't even have a house to begin with to even think about having a custom made bathroom.