"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Today... Is A Good One

So I managed to get three items from Black Morass in World of Warcraft for my rogue with only 2 runs. Of course I ran it more times but it took a whole lot less runs than I expected in order to acquire these 3 particular items which I thought would have taken forever especially them being most sought after by players of other classes.

I am happy today. Yes I am. You know that feeling when you just had a good tasty hearty meal? Except that this one I had to deprive myself of sleep to get it.
A large shout out to my friends who made it happen especially my game buddy of around 5 years plus, Shawn aka Tatsumaki.

0 response[s]: