"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On The Road

So I went for Round 2 of interview for a job as a management trainee for a certain book publishing company. On the way to their place, I noticed 2 cars broken down on the side of the road in different places each. I also saw cars broken down along highways as well in the span of the past few days. Guess what? They were all Mercs and BMWs. Continental cars on the side of the road are usually broken down. Asian cars on the side of the road are usually met with accidents. I guess you cannot win them all.

* * * * *

On the way home I saw road police on duty. They were pulling drivers over who cross double lined borders or something. Could not see from one side of the ramp. I noticed most of the drivers pulled over were female drivers. Only two points appeared in my mind. First was whether female drivers were really that careless or do the police only pick push over targets?

0 response[s]: