"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Week in the Life

Lot's of new stuff happened this week. Discovered new experiences. One which required me to dress formally. So here you go, bought myself a new pair of shoes. *Cough* Zizou *cough*...

Felt like a clown walking in huge shoes or scuba flippers. People actually told me they could see I was uncomfortable in formal attire. No shit. Let me lose some kilos first please.

Also tried the old set lunch at the new premise.

Despite its small size, it was just right. It tasted great as well! Will definitely go back for more. Just look at the size of the plate!

The stuff you see on the rump steak is actually the butter they gave with the entree bread. Since I did not use the entire butter for the bread, I applied the remaining butter on my main course, which I may add, was a good addition. The last time I had steak from this place was almost a decade ago. In their old place, the refillable drinks used to come in a small glass and they were always too lazy to refill it despite the old place being smaller. This new place use proper cups, fortunately.

2 response[s]:

enochho said...

so where was this place again?!

pneoxian said...

San Fransisco Steakhouse lol