"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Hate Fat Bitches

With a title like that, it is surely to have people assume straightaway that I am prejudiced towards women who suffer from obesity. First of all, as Ricky Gervais said, obesity is not a disease. It is a choice of lifestyle. Second of all… It is not their physicality that annoys me. It is their blatant regards to being inconsiderate to everyone around them.

I believe I have written before about my encounters with them. Where at eating places they would hog the a large area of where the food is, blocking other people from accessing the food. Most of the time they are just standing there gazing at the food. You would think with their current condition they would just pick stuff up without any second thought and eat whatever that is on their plate anyway. Holding up traffic is never good.

Then there were other incidents where they would be waddling ever so slowly in the middle of walkways making it difficult to walk pass them. And what is up with this shit of standing in front of escalators? It is already a problem when people do it. What more when a fat person does it? GTFO!

Last week, while I was at the gym, I was waiting for a machine to be vacated where these two women were just sitting there and talking to each other, not even using the machines for their intended purpose. I would have used a vacated machine but there wasn't any. Two were used by those women for chatting. The third was being used by someone else. This is why you'll never lose weight.

Today while I was choosing dishes to go with my rice at the nearby Indian curry house, some woman decided to stand in front of me and looked at the food, blocking me. She took a good while looking at the food and guess what? She did not even have a plate with her!

After lunch, I went to the hypermarket to restock on groceries for the office. I bought a packet of milk, a small box of cornflakes, a packet of Chipsmore and a tube of Mentos. Count a long with me here. 1… 2… 3… 4… That is four items. I proceed to the express counter. The express counters have large signs in 2 languges that say 10 units or less.

Right in front of me was this fat bitch who had 12 cans of sweetened creamer, 2 bags of oil, 2 cartons of egg, 4 packets of laundry detergent and a packet of chili. If you need to calculate the total, you’re a dumbass. What pissed me off even more was that the cashier actually went on to check out her items. What bullshit.

I am not saying that only fat people are inconsiderate but let’s face it. They are generally harder to miss if you know what I mean.

2 response[s]:

Rzeznik Janczyk said...

that, is called Obese Obstacles

pneoxian said...

More like obesetacle AMIRITE?