"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Isabel Lucas on Rove

I used to watch Rove Live when I was studying in Australia back in the day a lot. I found it entertaining as one of the better things to look forward to on non-cable/satellite television. Occasionally there would be rare talents that I get to watch on the show, sort of like an introduction to me that broadens the exposure of different types of entertainment I know.

Though some people seem to hate Rove a lot, I think some of the stuff they do on the show is pretty funny. In this video, the Rove setting is new and different to me and I am not too sure why there are more people sitting around.






0 response[s]: