"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Break My Silence

Sounded like I Break Wind eh?

Anyways it has been a long experience from one bad thing happening to another. I am grateful for finding intervals between the onslaught of ordeals that are bestowed upon me that was barely enough to preserve my sanity.

The storm has somewhat calmed, though I would not assume it has passed. As time unravels its mysteries, I too am getting more relaxed at bracing myself for whatever comes before me. It is interesting how some people you know are losing their humanity as they strive to build up their wealth. They focus so hard on toiling the ground that it has become all that matters. They lose awareness to people around them so much so that these people are nothing but mere objects and perhaps even hindrances in their lives.

Some people have never experienced the human touch in their lives due to the fact that they always have lived a solitary life. Enjoying the peace and absence of conflicts with others. This has crippled them. Disabling them from being able to interact with others appropriately, not knowing how to treat others. Where everything is viewed based on how things would affect them and only them. Whenever things do not work out the way they expect, they retract, shy away from others and return into hiding in the comfort of their solitude. I grow weary of such behavior, especially after years and years of experiencing it. It just not worth my grief. Now I will just let things happen and watch them play out and have fun trying to predict the most likely ending.

0 response[s]: