"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, November 3, 2008

Erebētā Akushon!


How many of you remember that game on Nintendo? Where you played as a spy going down a tall building with shit loads of elevators in them. You had to transit between these unrealistic number of elevators within the one building to get to the ground floor. Of course, proving to be a hindrance are enemies dressed in black and other stuff (I didn't get really far to encounter other stuff).

You are armed with a gun and have a jump ability, which in my experience was never really useful for anything except to activate a funny sound effect when you jumped. I used to think you could jump over enemy bullets as a way of defense against enemies. Truth is it does not work that way and you only end up looking like you were jumping into position to get shot in the nuts. Which is what happens.

* * * * *

So what's up with those people that use elevators in this country? Just as they are retardedly inconsiderate at places like the LRT and eating areas, there is no exception for elevators. Ever had the experience, where you were in the elevator wanting to get out, but people are standing right in the middle of the doorway wanting to get in? I mean what the hell is that? Common sense would be to make way for people to get out, so you would have space to get in. Instead, they rather push and squeeze their way in while people are trying to get out. I wish I could shout to them to get out of my face or sparta-kick them out of my way.

I don't care if you have no manners. Get some freaking common sense. Get out of my way so I can get out of your way.

0 response[s]: