"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Over the Weekend

Among the many things I had to do over the weekend here are some pictures I managed to capture along the way.

I met the majestic Queen of the Red Dragonflight, Alexstrasza which prior to this was only heard of in books and by reputation. She looks so much hotter than ever imagined. Standing beside her is one of her most important consorts, Korialstrasz, her most favored and useful consort; male-whore. I guess when you're Queen of all life, you can disregard your mate's feelings and just find any younger replacement.

I also went to gather some information about events that have yet to happen or have happened, with the assistance of my future self. Can't say there is any better looking person than that! Together with our uber gear and skills, we manage to wreak havoc against those that tried to stop us.

I also came face to face with Arthas, the Lich King himself... once again saying that he won't turn destroy me just yet. Apparently when you're all that powerful you tend to delay your wrath on people who seem like a potential threat to you. I also had to get into position, in front of him. I was originally on the right of him but had to position myself for a better camera shot.

0 response[s]: