"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, November 21, 2008

Well Its About Time

So few people in this country ever know about Monty Python. I usually only can crack and recite stuff whenever Ewokie is around because he is the only one who knows it. He is the one that introduced me to this North American pop(ish) culture. Though I am not able to appreciate all of their jokes. There are few to me which are true gems that have been inspiration to modern day comedy.

They have finally and officially uploaded their own high quality videos here. Hopefully you guys will take a look at their stuff. Though I am sure many of the local populace might just not get most of the funnies.



1 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Oh gosh Monty Python! I've watched Life of Brian, The Holy Grail and The Meaning of Life before and I thought they were hilarious!

"Look on the bright side of life...*whistling*