"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cool Dream

So here I was in what seemed to be like a church with all the usual faces, only that there were no details on their face. I guess it portrayed how unimportant they were. So this person and her current significant other were at the pulpit making some statements which seemed to be like praising God, but to me it was all propaganda to win over the congregation.

I walked out of the building as soon as I heard this which of course was noticed by that person on stage. Upon seeing that she changed her speech into insulting me. I heard it. What I did was went around the back of the building into the back entrance which led to the stage where she was now sitting down on a chair. I grabbed a vacant chair on the way to the stage, with everybody looking in fear. I went up to her while she was sitting down and not looking at my direction. I jumped as high as I could slamming the chair's surface down on her head. The only problem in that dream was that the chair was a plastic one.

I woke up shortly after that with symptoms of waking up from a nightmare. Short of breath and all that. I do not understand why I reacted that way because to me it was a great dream. I smiled thinking about it. I hope the rest of my day goes well.

4 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Such violence... :(

pneoxian said...

Such suppressed violence. There are many dreams I have which are like that, which I would never have thought of doing in real life.

Calm like a bomb!

Rayn said...

Yeah suppressed is the word here. Right on!

It's just a dream but the euphoria from it just blows you away doesn't it? Sometimes dreams can be fun when you find it's exactly the way you would like it to be in real life.

Seems to me also that you have a lot of anger in you that is pressing to be vented out. More like time bomb lorr...

pneoxian said...

Yes, I am a very angry person. Hehehe but I do not take it out on people so most people are safe. *evil grin*