"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Diwali Rhapsody

Yeah it is Deepavali today and it is public holiday! I took leave for tomorrow which means it is a long weekend for me. Mwahahaha! Still did not get much sleep though. At least now I can sleep in the afternoon or evening whenever I feel like it and not pretend to be working. Hopefully I can get my errands done during these couple of days. I will need to register to vote, get a haircut and also try to see if I can check on the status of my EPF contributions.

My house has got a little smaller due to the arrival of a temporary new member of the family. First it was Mutu in 2000; my sister's miniature pinscher which she never looked after in the first place, then a year after was mine, Mocha; a mixed breed with dominant labrador and german shepard heritage who by far is the best dog I have ever met. She is mild mannered, intelligent and obedient. Not too long ago came a third one, Hope; a schnauzer. She is very cuddly and cute like a teddy bear with the curly kind of hair.

The day before yesterday, Enoch acquired a fox terrier from a family who wanted to get rid of it. This fox terrier is a very hyper dog which cannot sit still. His original name still is shrouded in mystery while Enoch has been changing his name from Tigger to Milo to Speedy. He does not seem to be able to do simple commands like sit. I am kind of tired after having to educate the previous three so I just wish Enoch all the best when he brings Speedy to his new place.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

O my goodness gracious jeepers craziness outragiously super dooper cool and happiness wowwie zowwie! I didn't know you had dogs?!! And you have a Schnauzer too!! Wahhh!!! SO CUTE!!!

Awww...and her name is Hope...so sweet...kawaii-ne!

pneoxian said...

Yeahlor never bother to get to know me better... such are friends these days...