"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rain and Dumb People

It was raining almost the entire day today which made my office colder than usual. I wore a long sleeved shirt to the office and that was insufficient to keep me warm. It still did not help me when I put on a jacket.

Usually I love the rain, especially when I am at home and wanting to sleep. However I got stuck in a jam due to the rain. Which made me not too happy. What did not help is that idiots were using the road outside of my housing area as a shortcut across from the NKVE highway to the highway which leads to 1 Utama and onwards to Kepong. I hate these people as they are such inconsiderate pricks. It is because of them squeezing into the road which leads to my place, that causes a congestion elsewhere and creates a whole chain reaction. So in the end all passage that leads into and out of my place, are clogged up.

I was suppose to have dinner and movie with Marcus today as usual, having Shawn as well this time around. However due to the bad jam everywhere and me being super hungry, and GSC not having nice seats for the movie we wanted to watch, the whole thing was canceled leaving me having dinner with Shawn. Not that it is in anyway bad. We always have things to talk about. The friends I hang out with, are not shallow dumb idiots who cannot seem to talk about anything besides the latest trend and what every other sheeple do.

I went out to the taxi stand to look out for my dad who was to pick me up. I went to a wrong car which looked exactly the same as my dad's. I scared the shit out of the driver in the car who was obviously waiting for somebody else. I was cool about it, calmly saying 'Sorry! Wrong car!' and went off. That driver must think I was some mugger or something. Previously, I would be embarrassed and very upset over such a thing, but nowadays I just can't give a shit anymore. So that was the most interesting and dumb thing that happened to me today.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

...*snickering*...

Buahahaa!!! LOL!!!

I'm sorry I find this getting into someone else' car too funny!

pneoxian said...

I did not get into that person's car >_>... that would have been really retarded...