"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weekend Again!

It is a neverending cycle, hopefully a cycle which improves over time.
The end of the year is coming... and I think my clients are preparing themselves for it as well... seeing that they take forever to get back to me in approving/changing the stuff we are working on.

Anyways a bunch of us were at Bee Lee's crib tonight and we played a card game called Citadels. I am not sure if it is to be labeled a board game or a card game as it does not really have a board to play on. It was fun. We played only one game, I was trailing behind because I was noob at the game. Since I am a gamer, I tried to seek out exploits in the game resulting in me 'turtling' the game which granted me a steady progress. However with such low risk strategy comes low gains. Khim Sin as usual was devious in his strategies while others still had not learnt their lesson in not joining forces to go all out on him. Everytime he is unharmed, he gains more and more in the game.

Basically the game involves people picking roles which each have their own special capabilities to aid themselves in building up 8 structures. Every player will have to repick their roles each turn. Whoever builds 8 structures first, ends the game. The value of each building are then calculated to see who has the most points. Hence whoever has the most points wins the game.

Kind of sad that May Yi was not around to play the game.

I hope this weekend goes great for me and for you.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Cis! I assume he won the game?! No matter - I shall take this opportunity as a form of revenge taken against Bee Lee!!

*Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!*

pneoxian said...

you're looney