"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Loaded Retarded Transit

So I had to travel all the way to the city today because I was assigned to supervise a client's designer for the layout of their publication. I really am not needed there and I was right. The entire day I did nothing but explain a few technicalities of the layout to their designer. I feel so wasted in terms of energy and time. They had better not complain that my services sucked. They do not even have half the material ready for the lay out.

* * * * *

I had to take the LRT on the way home and boy was it jam packed. There was walls of people queuing up to buy tickets. Waiting an hour did not seem to make a difference. Just wasted my own hour doing nothing. Everybody all squeezed in tight in the train making it exactly like those train scenarios you would know about in Japan. I actually noticed on the train today... that the people who often rush to grab seats on the train are women and people with dark colored skin. Yes I am being a sexist and racist all at one shot. I do not mean to but that is from my observation. I am not talking about old women either. I am talking about women in their prime. The people with dark colored skin have a variety of people locally all the way to the continent of Africa. To think I have to do it all again tomorrow. Thank God I do not work in the city nor do I have to commute. Traveling was the hardest part.

* * * * *

Rayn was nice enough to take my body(because my mind was not there) to 1U to attempt to get tickets to Dark Knight again. When we arrived at GSC, the queue was up until the pie shop. I was like "Fuck this shit." and tried TGV. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were so many seats available for Dark Knight at TGV on Thursday. It was almost empty. It was cheaper too hah! After getting the tickets, I then accompanied Rayn to another boutique to get another piece. Wow she has been buying lots of new stuff these two weeks. Oh well, I guess she's in the spirit of the Malaysian Mega Sale event thing.

* * * * *

Young punks. I fucking hate young punks. They think they are so smart answering you back. Hey I welcome a good challenge of witty intelligent responses. Keeps me sharp. But when they say stuff to me that do not even make sense or sound like they are on topic... What the fuck mate!? I can't even give an appropriate reply. I then feel the urge to explain to them where they are currently at to keep them on the track but then I say to myself "Why should I be explaining this shit to them?" Which makes me feel like an idiot trying to explain something to someone who would never get it. Then I go "Fuck this shit." What a way to ruin/end my night. Fuck you guy. I hope the girls around you are smart enough to know you for who you are bro. Or if they are stupid as fuck, then nevermind.

2 response[s]:

enochho said...

welcome to "meh"-laysia, eh?
I try to avoid the LRT as much as possible as well. Partially because of the attitude of the people here, but also because of the maintenance of the trains... a perfectly good train system can break down so often, and they just don't want to increase the size of the trains even though they're already so packed all the time. The government telling people to reduce the carbon footprint by driving less... how about making public transportation more efficient?!

Rayn said...

Yeah Mega Sale! So now I'm broke :P