"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, July 17, 2008

P is for...

Yesterday Rayn got me from work and we headed to 1 Utama to purchase movie tickets for Friday. It will be the last week that we will be seeing Marcus for a long while as he is going to Japan for at least a couple of months. So I thought we had dinner and a movie with him before he leaves next week. Naturally we all wanted to watch the Dark Knight. Guess what? All 3 cinemas that were screening it were fully reserved. I saw 'R's all over. This was bullshit. How can they allow almost the entire cinema to be reserved? I remember that they had a certain amount of seats allocated for reservations. So the second option was Hellboy 2. I am not really expecting much from it though if it is anything like the first one.

Before we went home, I decided to get myself dinner as my dad was out of town and my mom did not want to have dinner. I decided to go for pizza as I have not had that for a long time. While waiting for my pizza I accompanied Rayn to a couple of clothing boutiques where she was looking for new threads to buy.

We both went home happy. I got what I wanted. She got what she wanted. We got what we wanted.

2 response[s]:

Rayn said...

Make that 6. 3 for the bigger cinemas at 9pm and another 3 smaller cinemas at 9:30pm.

So that was a whole lotta bullshit that each cinema allowed 4 to 5 rows of "R"s in each cinema leaving nothing for those who actually made the effort to purchase at the counters in advance.

You bastards!

enochho said...

screw that shit
it was some stupid preview that some organization reserved. Cineleisure had the same problem. 6 cinemas all booked up for their own preview of the Dark Knight