"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MY Miracle

The last day of being stuck doing nothing at the client's place. Today was not so bad as I had access to the internet for the entire day this time around.

This time around I did not feel bad about not being of any help at the workplace because it was apparent that the materials were not all ready and provided for their designer to lay out. It was pretty messy for him and I could see that. I feel bad for him though. He is a nice guy and has far more experience in terms of layout compared to me. Here is was being thrown a totally new concept created by me and also with articles that have a lot of specifics which made it least flexible. This in turn would involve more parties, relying on them to determine necessary changes which further delays the completion of the publication. I just hope everything goes well for him.

I hate seeing nice guys having to clean up the mess of other people. You might think, "Hey they hired him!" That is true, but we are all human. They should consider the shit that their employees have to go through.

* * * * *

I was getting ready to face the molestation and stench of the LRT when a miracle was bestowed upon me. Rayn called and offered to give me a ride home. I did not think it was a good idea because it was well out of her way. She insisted so what was I to do? I am eternally grateful for the things she does for me. I daresay these days, most girls expect to be driven. Most girls expect to be treated. Most girls expect their guys to be slaves/pets where they can be called and dismissed at any time they wish. Those are the girls that I will never get.

Thanks baby!

0 response[s]: