"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, July 4, 2008

WANTED

So last night Rzeznik asked me out for a movie. I decided to bring Marcus and Rayn along. Marcus because our trio when brought together produce hilarious chemistry. I invited Rayn along because she wanted to watch a movie. So I thought why not kill a few birds with one stone. Yeah I bend the stone.

This time around Rzeznik showed up late because his 3rd and apparently final day of 'tranquility' had been disrupted by 2 out of the 3 women in is life that seem to cause him a lot of strife. He had to pick up his mom and sister from two very separate and distant location before finally making his way to 1 Utama.

Marcus, Rayn and I decided to start dinner without him as we were hungry and could not wait for him. I was explaining to Rayn that Marcus and I were observationalists where we look at other people and make wise cracks about them. I am not even sure if I used the word right. Needless to say when 2 or 3 of us are gathered, funnies will definitely be with us. Through our humor and insults I actually am able to see things in different perspectives as portrayed by my comrades in comedy. I am proud to know these people. Sometimes it makes me arrogant and think less of other people's attempt at humor. Either they are too clean, or too predictable or too lackluster.

* * * * *

On with the show. We watched WANTED. It is an action movie based on a comic. It is about some guy who leads a very sad, dull and insiginificant existence. One day the world that he knew was suddenly did not matter anymore where he is called to take on a greater role in life. He changes from a pathetic loser to a more confident and colored character.

This film was above average. You know how I usually had criticisms about films especially when it was not put together well. I had little problems with this one. The well distributed action scenes were enough to keep the film from getting boring. There were also pretty subtle-yet-not-so elements in the film which made it 'fuller'. Kind of like having sesame seed on your burger bun.

The action in the show was definitely fun. My suggestion is to watch this movie without caring much about the story line. It does have a decent one but if you have less expectations, you will definitely enjoy the action. This game succeeded in making me want to play a racing car game and a first person shooter game. Now when is GTA4 coming out for PC again?

0 response[s]: