"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, April 19, 2007

6 Projects 8 Days 1 Man

So last Tuesday my mom decided to take a freelance job. The clients want 6 set of work done and the deadline is 10 days from that day. My mom decided to give me all the work even the full pay for it. It was nice of her and all but throwing me into a deep end like that with that kind of time frame? I cannot help but think she is trying to keep her hands clean of this mess. You see... it is a long and complicated story, pretty similar to my previous freelancing horrible experience. Where they do things last minute, have no idea what they want, expect minimum man power to work miracles.

The reason why I have to be vague about details is to keep a sense of professionalism when undertaking jobs as clients' confidentiality despite me not actually being in the main picture of the entire scenario.

0 response[s]: