"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ini Banyak Meh...

So I have been spending the entire day writing a cover letter as well as improving my resume whilst sending to a few friends in hopes they would have ideas and suggestion on making it look impressive. I am applying for IBM and for the first time in applying for so many jobs, it is the one I feel like I really want to get. The others are just half hearted applications to appease my parents and stop them from nagging me. Hopefully if I do get a successful interview and actually become an employee of the company, everything will be manageable.

Gambatte Me!

0 response[s]: