"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Audacity

Words just cannot describe the anger I am experiencing today. How can they keep doing what they do; playing with people's feelings using it to their advantage until they just decide to rip your heart out and finish with "I hope we can still be friends".

Not only did I have to force the straight answer out of her, it was an annoying process only to hear the words which I did not want to in the first place. However, if I did not do it, I would have been continuously led on with a false sense of hope.

I am angry yes. What make things worse is that is my will not to seek retribution or retaliation in any form. I am totally alone in this matter. I refuse to believe that even God will do anything about it. It is not that He is incapable. He chooses to not do anything. I am angry because I am restrained by my own will. I am angry with the opposite gender, with these horrible beings, with the world that inhibit them.

0 response[s]: