"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Friday, April 6, 2007

Nyeeerm *CRASH*

So I had so much confidence in gaining at least an interview with IBM's Team Blue this year. As stated I sent my application last night. My good friend and brother-like Shawn managed to get me a direct contact to the person who would short list the candidates to be interviewed. To my amazement she replied today. That was like less than 24 hours. Unfortunately I did not get a position in the team. This was her reason "We have todate shortlisted and interviewed all candidates for the TeamBlue program, and unfortunately our concentration/preference is for those with professional qualification in Comp Sc & Finance/Economics & Banking studies." That is cool with me. I actually am alright with this reasons being that she actually responded in good time as well as indicating their reasons for rejecting my application. I wish other local companies could do the same.

0 response[s]: