"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Simpler Things In Life

The day started with a heavy rain in the morning. It was the most wonderful thing that happened today. Usually Sundays always start out blistering hot throughout the afternoon and only tease with a low probability of rain afterwards.

As much as I was reluctant to get up in the morning to go church, I had to because I am dedicated when it comes to responsibilities. Yes for those of you who do not already know, I am a musician in my church. I play either the drums or guitar. Most people are quite surprised to discover that we have drums in church. I guess the media has fed the general public a misconception of how churches are supposed to run. We are quite modern and we do not need to hold our services in some ancient style cathedral and sing old boring songs. I assure you we are quite contemporary.

After that I went to have lunch with Bee Lee. We walked around The Curve for a while because he wanted to go look at manga at Borders followed by those japanese merchandise shops which sell anime, manga and figurines. I simply went along with him because I was in no rush to go home. We walked around the area for quite a while until we gave up on deciding where to eat. Everything was just too pricey for just needing to satisfy our hunger. We left the area and headed somewhere in TTDI where we had normal chinese food. I had chicken & char siew(roast barbecued pork) rice and iced coffee. Who would have thought something simple and cheap like that would be so fulfilling and never failed to taste good.

Speaking of simplicity being good. I saw this girl who was dressed quite simple but yet it looked attractive. She was not pretty(I know I am mean) but her sense of style was great which helped overall made her attractive anyway. I like people who have good sense of style, knowing how to dress in a way that makes them look good but it does not need to be over the top kind of thing. Then again, I am the type of guy who prefers simple stuff.

0 response[s]: