"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chicken or Fish?

Wow, I have been writing reviews of food a lot recently. I hope it doesn't depict me as a glutton going around eating everything.

Today I returned to Igentis for lunch. Such an odd name you don't hear everyday or anywhere else. It sells Chinese and Western food. Some sort of a little cousin to the likes of Esquire but in no way related.

I tried the yang chow fried rice today and it tasted pretty decent. Unfortunately the kind of taste which could be gotten at places that have good dai chow.

Last week however, being there for the first time, I decided to try something that was pretty hard to screw up. I ordered their combination of chicken chop and fish. Not expecting much based on the photos shown in their menu, I actually was pleasantly surprised by the real life portion when it arrived at the table.

It was huge! Bigger than I expected. Not that I am complaining. Their salad was fresh as well! Though as generous as it may seem, I really could have used less salad dressing. Felt so fattening. There was nothing super special about the taste, it was pretty generic stuff however the most important part was that it was not bad at all.

I shall be return to try out their other dishes.

0 response[s]: