"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lunchtime at the End of May

I came across an article regarding people and the four-letter-word-book. Now I have never used fishbook before, but I know damn well what it is about due to a sordid experience with an older online community crap service that also started with the letter F. Knowing that it is highly unlikely that majority of the population would change for the better, it should still not be too far off.

I present to you... the article that explains 12 kinds of people on fudgebook. The depressingly yet amusing thing is, I really do know people in real life who are like that. Perhaps it shouldn't have been kinds of people, but characteristics forkbook users possess.

You know who you are.

1 response[s]:

enochho said...

the sad thing is... I know people from each category as well.