"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Full of Ship

I just came back from dinner from the place that serves "the best steak in town". I cannot believe that it the standards have dropped so much. Here I was wondering the differences between San Francisco Steakhouse and The Shitp. Rzeznik obviously sucked at giving me any decent description between The Ship and Chilis.

The steak was flat. Both the sirloin and ribeye looked pretty similar. They also both were very salty and did not taste charbroiled as the menu said. My dad had the ribeye while I had the sirloin. He asked for medium-well while I asked for a medium. His ended up looking rarer than mine.

I remember that The Ship used to have higher standards in terms of quality and presentation. Now it feels like a typical restaurant that sells western food. For the price I paid, I would have had so much better at places like Chilis or San Francisco Steakhouse. I feel disappointed that I took my parents out for Mother's Day to a less than satisfying place.

0 response[s]: