"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Subway and Snickers

Ta-da! Yet another article about food... sigh... life is really getting boring when the only exciting thing I actually care to write about is food. Anyhow without further ado... I had Subway for lunch today. Subway has this "Sub of the day" promo where you can get a different sandwich each day for the promotional price. I think it is good and keep things interesting as well as motivating customers to try their different sandwiches. Today's was tuna.

The breads that they offer at the local Subway are Italian (which seems to be the basic kind), Wheat, Honey Oats, Hearty Italian and Parmesan Oregano. Previously I had always gone for Parmesan Oregano but last week, I decided to try out the Honey Oats as it looked more... fibrous based on the picture. True enough it was! It was much more filling and satisfying too!

If only they had Italian Herbs and Cheese like they do in Australia, that was good stuff. Also in Australia I would have their "local menu" chicken fillet. It is basically chicken fillet like in fastfood chicken sandwiches with the veges and dressing of your choice.

If Subway was cheaper, I'd definitely pull a Jared.

* * * * *

After lunch I proceeded to do some grocery shopping since my boss asked me to help buy him bread. I got myself a carton of fresh milk, orange juice and a Snickers bar. I haven't had Snickers in ages...


The only time I remember having some was probably when I was still studying in Australia. Eating it after a long while... just made me realize how "heaty" it made me feel. Although it tasted as nice as it always did, it just somehow lost its appeal to me. Maybe it was because I was already quite full from lunch. Get some nuts!

0 response[s]: