"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Obviously Ironic Thing Happened

I cut myself with the knife last night while trying to close it with one hand. Not a good idea with spring loaded stuff. Sliced the skin on the right side of my right hand's fore finger nail. Blood came out really fast and yeah it hurt like hell. Reason why it hurt more than wounds in other common places is because the fingers are extra sensitive for like you know, letting you know you burnt yourself when touching hot stuff.

While waiting for my finger to stop bleeding, ever pulse that was pumping blood in my finger not only caused pain, but an adrenaline rush which acted as form of pain suppression and even made me feel good.

Do not worry, I am not going to cut myself on a regular basis. Though I can take a certain amount of pain, I do not enjoy it.

0 response[s]: