"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Urgh... Eat and Sleep

So I could not sleep last night. Whole night tossing and turning... no more stuffing myself shortly before sleeping. I even had weird funny ass dreams which I cannot remember. I have no idea how some people can just knock out after stuffing their faces.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up few minutes before your alarm clock rings. You're thinking 'Hmm I woke up a little earlier than needed. I guess I'll go back to sleep until the clock rings.' Riiiiing! 'WTF!'

It has been happening too many times as of late. I wonder if my body has adjust itself to preemptively respond to the alarm or maybe I just am not really at ease to be able to fully rest. Whatever it may be, sleep has become a precious commodity when one has to work the following day. I even spend a fair amount of time during the weekends just sleeping to make up for the insufficient rest during the weekdays. With my working hours on weekdays, it makes up for more than a half working day on weekends. I am not complaining though. A job is a job and I thank God everyday for it. Hopefully He will reveal greater plans for me soon enough. Hopefully plans which involves earning more! I promise I will use a percentage of the income for good works!

My readers shall be my witness! Heck I will even buy my readers a meal!

0 response[s]: