"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, September 24, 2007

A Productive Weekend

I decided to give up precious sleep time in the morning on Saturday to help my friend Shawn out in cleaning his apartment. Unfortunately I was not able to do much at that time save for collecting all chunks of debris and sweeping up whatever that was left of the place. There was no point in cleaning it totally because the place was not fully complete yet. The air conditioners were not installed as well as paint stains that have not been removed by the renovators.

We stopped for lunch at Uptown. Prior to that we went to a couple of shops to look for a few items for the new place. We went to this DIY shop and to my amusement, I saw a crossbow, a normal bow, daggers, hand axes and even a Japanese ceremonial knife on sale there. Being myself I could not help but comment about it to Shawn. The man who looked like the owner of the shop upon hearing me, proceeded to introduce me to a flip knife which was on clearance. I was laughing because I did not believe that he would actually try to sell me that. A weapon. Well I guess it supposedly was used for non-malignant purposes but yeah the first thing that comes to mind when I see that kind of knives were for stabbing people. It was really at a low price so I bought it.
I am having fun flipping it open and close, since its a spring loaded knife which is activated by a button and also has a safety lock on it.

* * * * *

Aside from that day, I spent a great deal of time in World of Warcraft running around farming gold as well running some instances(dungeons) with a newly made friend in the game. Apparently he has night shifts where he's from so he's awake during my evenings which works out pretty well. He is very resourceful being able to find other players to form a group to run the instances. I also managed to get new armor pieces for 2 of my characters; new shoulder armor for my hunter and new head armor for my rogue.

Hopefully within two weeks time I will be able to amount enough gold to be able to by an epic flying mount for my paladin and speed around like mad. An epic flying mount in the game is like a luxurious sports car in real life. You do not really need one, but if you have one, it goes very fast and it just makes life easier in getting from point A to point B.

0 response[s]: