"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, September 17, 2007

This Month is Crawling!

I do not know if it is just me, but I feel like this month seem to be going really slow. Also, I cannot wait for the end of this month for another pay cheque!

My cousin told me that Colin McRae passed away and I thought he was joking. Apparently it is real. My condolences to the rally driver who's name was used to produce various rally racing games.

I deserve to get beaten up badly for this but I just cannot keep it shut. Now I find the latest game with his name on it very ironic. Get smart a bit and find out yourselves.

http://motoring.reuters.co.uk/reuters/vocmain.jsp?lnk=101&id=2390

0 response[s]: