"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Saturday, September 8, 2007

YHGTBKM 02

I felt an impact towards my body. It was full of force yet soft and light. A sensation which I felt that I had to embrace it. I looked down to see what it was and to my surprise, it she hugged me. Her body against mine, radiating her warmth all over me which made me feel relaxed and at east. So much so that I felt ready to drift into oblivion, feeling nothingness and a sense of completion altogether. My arms were compelled to reciprocate in holding her. Welcoming what just happened. Accepting her affection. Acknowledging her feelings. She held onto me tightly which ironically made me feel safe and secure despite me physically being the one covering her as if sheltering her from the evil of the world.

No, this was not right. How could I accept her feelings which is not for me? She gives to the 'celebrity', not me. I knew it was wrong but yet it felt great. That was all I cared about. It was like finding an item which was meant to be for someone else but that person was nowhere to be found. In this case, did this person she looked for ever existed?

* * * * *

I brought her to a nearby coffee joint to have her settled down. I wanted to know how all of this began and maybe find out why she thinks I was who she thought I was.

"I am sorry, it was a lie..."

What? What did she mean that it was a lie? What was a lie?

"I made it all up. About thinking you were somebody famous..." She confessed as she looked away trying not to have eye contact with me. A numb ripple went down my spine, causing me momentary lost of feelings in my entire body. I heard no sound, saw nothing within that moment.

0 response[s]: