"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sleep and Decay

So after a week of getting sunburnt from the trip I had with a bunch of friends at Gopeng, Perak; my skin is finally peeling or shedding. I am glad to say that I got a tan as I had planned despite the place not being a beach. I am still lightly sauteed. Well a small step but still better than being pale due to being in Melbourne for around 2 years.

During highschool days, I would walk around the city and major shopping areas just to kill time because back in the day, there was no broadband and I was far from having a power computer to play games on. So I would walk around under the hot sun. My roaming grounds consisted of Petaling Street, Ampang Park, Bukit Bintang and KLCC. Just walking around made me feel satisfied it provided me time to think about all kinds of stuff. I used to be so dark that people would mistake me for being a Malay. It was cool, they would speak to me in malay and I would converse with them likewise till they take a while before realizing that I'm Chinese. Muhibah yo!

* * * * *

I hate it when I get stuff stuck at the back of my teeth. It gets lodged in so deep that I think there is something wrong with my gums or teeth themselves. Especially when it takes a few days to get it out. It is like an itch under your skin which you cannot relief. Took me two whole days to get it out. Force did not work. Eventually it was a fine maneuvering with finesse of my tongue. Hehe.

* * * * *

Lately I have been getting insufficient sleep. I blame it on imageboards. Those things are so addictive. I feel compelled to click the next button until it ends.

0 response[s]: