"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

100th Post and 2 Phones

Yes I have managed to reach my one hundredth post without much difficulty or inconsistency. There is just so much to write about. So many thoughts, so many views, so many opinions. Yet so limited time, so limited options.

I have spotted two more technological devices that have won me over just by reading about their vague information and images. Introducing the Nokia N81 and N82. This time around it sort of fulfills my criteria mainly the first being a monoblock phone, none of that flippy, twisty, rotating shit.

This baby right here has a built in 8gb flash drive, probably the same type they used for the iPod touch. Has a 2 megapixel camera, which does not really matter to me because I do not believe in capturing full on photos with a phone camera. Oh it has a 3.5mm headphone port to it which means I can plug in my own headphones and have better sounds. Two of my concerns of the phone is that it slides, I am not sure if the mechanism on this phone will be sturdy and also I cannot really make out if this phone has a secondary camera, you know for 3G video calls.



This N82 is oh so beautiful... it is white! It offers a 5 megapixel camera with a bright flash this time around. However it does not give priority to music lovers whereby it has no mention of the availability of a 3.5mm port and no built in mass storage so I would have to get a micro SD which of course will not be able to compare in terms of storage size of N81. There will be people that comment on the N82 trying to look like the Sony Ericsson models but meh... Nokia also made the N76 similar to the Motorola RAZR. If they improve on the originals, I have no complains. People have speculated for these babies to be released sometime during the final quarter of this year. If it is going to cost a whole lot more than the current N95, I definitely will not be having it at the top of my wishlist.

Image Sources are from
http://www.ringnokia.com/images/
2007/05/10/051007_0310_nokian818gb1.jpg
and
http://www.ringnokia.com/images/
2007/05/10/051007_0330_nokian82ima1.jpg

0 response[s]: