"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

God, I love You!

So after ranting about the fansubbers being active for whatever reason and talking about it to my friend Bee Lee over lunch today. I come home to see one episode of one of my favorable anime from a fansub has been uploaded! YAAAARGH!

Oh yeah about lunch, I went to have lunch with Bee Lee today. He came by and picked me up and we went to Atria to eat. The original plan was to go SS2 but that place is jam-fucked with cars during lunch hour and I never liked that place due to that being one of the many reasons. We did not really had much time to talk but yeah it was still great to see he was still alive after a long while.

We talked about animes of course and he told me some rather... I do not know if I should call it good news. You know the anime I mentioned in a previous post regarding some guy who liked a girl, got his close girl friend to get her for him and then when he had her, he cheated on her with his close girl friend? Yeah well... apparently there is a good ending where he got what was coming to him. Not so good for other people who were not him though... oh well... You cannot have everything I guess. More over I am glad that it has finally ended thus ending the agony of having to follow such a sad story. Although I wish the fansub would hurry the hell up in subbing them already.

0 response[s]: