"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Monday, October 22, 2007

Self Reflection

Hmm... I think... that it is time for me to get my hair colored again!
I wonder if I can pull it off by having people always remember my hair being orangey/blonde and not black?

Sigh my dad is going on a roadtrip with one of his buddies along the East Coast. Which means that I might just have to drive myself to and fro work while he is gone. Apart from being lazy to drive, reasons why I try not to drive is because of my temper. I become somebody else behind the wheel being unable to tolerate other motorists who drive like asses. It is really no good for my health as I can feel my blood pressure rising whenever I am behind the wheel. Also, my office although quite near from my house if you consider a straight line from point A to point B; has lots of obstacles in the middle. Parking space and location too is a pain at that place. If I were to drive, I would have to wake up extra early to prepare as well as find parking when I reach there. I would also reach home later than usual because I would have to get to the car park, start the car take a long an inconvenient route back home. To add more to it, my dad's car is what I call, a deathtrap. It is old, the previous owner had not the slightest idea on how to maintain it. It basically is falling apart while my dad is doing his best to prevent it from doing so.

Once I had to drive to work while doing my internship in Jalan Kuchai Lama years back while I was still in college. Whenever I speed around a curve on the highway, the car would tilt so badly that I had to put my right arm on the window to support myself. My dad also told me that he forgot to refill the brake fluids during the time I was driving the car. Though I schooled a rich man's kid in his white Perdana for tailgating me thinking he was bad ass. Yeah with my dad's junk car.

0 response[s]: