"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Dream!

I really love it when I have nice dreams. Especially the kind where I never would have even thought about it in real life. Again this time it was about a girl. However not any girl that I have ever dreamt of before. The dream was pretty 'poorly edited', in a sense that one moment we were normal friends like how we are in real life, the next scene we were together. I will not go into details about the 'relationship' because thinking about it now, I get embarrassed. It is nothing obscene or promiscuous as my dreams are usually anyway, rather sweet and innocent. Why do I dream of such things? If you had read my previous blogs of my dreams then it would be of similar effect for this.

Needless to say, that it really was a good start to this day, which I hope will go well and end well.

0 response[s]: