"It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done,
but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done.
"

- Lord Chief Justice Hewart

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anime Overflow

Thanks to the fansubs for being slow, I cannot finish the previous season's anime and because of that I will not proceed with the new animes that already have begun. However I am still downloading the new ones in hopes I will actually have time to watch them all. So many new series this season all awaiting for me to review to determine which I will truly follow. My harddisk space is slowly maxing out again and rather messy with anime and manga here and there in different folders and partitions. There is just not enough hours in a day.

The ones that I will watch and determine which would be worth me following will be:

Clannad
Myself; Yourself
Kodomo no Jikan
Shion no Ou
Dragonaut
Kimikiss
Da Capo 2
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
ef
Bamboo Blade
Prism Ark
Minami-ke

The outstanding ones which I have yet to watch from the previous season are [updated!]:
Lucky Star [completed]
School Days [stupid fansubs still have not finished this yet went on to sub new ones]
Lovely Complex [I think its finished but I have not watched either]
Zero no Tsukaima 2 [completed]
Seto no Hanayome [ARGH WHY DID THEY NOT FINISH THIS AGES AGO!?]
Sayonara Zetsubuo Sensei [fansubs are being slow on this as well]
Doujin Work [slow on this too]
Moetan [I wonder what happened to this as well]
Umisho [refer to above comment]
Touka Gettan [this anime though pretty in drawings just did not attract my attention enough to finish it]

0 response[s]: